I went to sleep last night with the windows open. When I woke this morning the outside temperature was 38 degrees. It wasn’t much better inside. I should have closed the windows and went back to sleep. After all today is a rest day. No need to overdo things.
Instead I got up and went on a ride. A motorcycle ride, that is. Sunday morning traffic was light - except for the three speed traps I drove by. A beautiful, calm Sunday morning and that’s when they need to do that?!
I rode to my favorite bakery and drooled over some pastries. I got the apple tart. Then I walked next door to a bike shop I really like and drooled over some cool bikes. I didn’t get anything :(
- nowforthefunpart said: Baker’s Wife and Angry Catfish are way too close to where I live for comfort. I might as well make my paychecks direct deposit to them (along with Buster’s on 28th).
- toomanypeacocks likes this
- lifewithkim likes this
- davidsgoals likes this
- lostweightgainedlove likes this
- chrisbiketri likes this
- regainingmymoxy likes this
- kungfucaveman likes this
- keepingupwithmcjones likes this
- trivialbob posted this