Tumblrs in real life.
Morgan, who is from just outside the Twin Cities but now lives in Texas, was back in town visiting her folks. She joined Sheila and me for dinner tonight at Pizza Luce’. Just for kicks I brought Jack with. You know, in case Morgan wanted to talk about high school soccer.
Good pizza. Jack was particularly fond of “The Bear” which has this description in the menu:
This is what it feels like to win a meat raffle! This Bear is loaded with Italian sausage, pepperoni, marinated chicken, ground beef and Canadian bacon with mozzarella on red sauce. Not recommended for vegetarians.
- lifewithkim likes this
- shortmom likes this
- nowforthefunpart likes this
- chrystimoreorless likes this
- ceebeedoeslife likes this
- regainingmymoxy said: Sounds like fun. Just when I started to forget pizza.
- regainingmymoxy likes this
- chrisrunsoldschool likes this
- tallmormon likes this
- keepingupwithmcjones likes this
- sabbyrunsatl likes this
- roundisntmyshapeanymore reblogged this from trivialbob and added:
- jordan-gets-fast likes this
- katiegirlchasesinfinity likes this
- mrstrivialbob said: I look like crap.
- trivialbob posted this