It’s the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.
It has been a while since I’ve had a beer of the night post. I got this idea for this brew from MrBillforeal.
Shock Top End of the World Midnight Wheat: Ale brewed with midnight wheat, chocolate malt, chili and spice.
Do I need a whipped cream and straw? Shredded cheddar and a spoon? A stein?
Pictured is my beer in the porteur rack on my new bike. There is room to spare. Erin assured me that my new Timbuk2 messenger bag would easily hold a 12-pack. I put six bottles in there and don’t doubt I could double it. Remove the laptop and it could go to 18. Hey - there’s a great tag line for Timbuk2. “Theirs goes to 11. Ours goes to 18.” You’re welcome!
Am I a pessimist because I purchased only a sixer? I will drink one bottle per day finishing the last one on December 21, 2012. Nothing will go to waste.
No need to recycle the glass bottles either. Why bother? I already stopped paying bills and putting gas in the car. (Don’t worry, it’s a Corolla and can make it until next Friday.)
I feel fine.
- nowforthefunpart likes this
- runwithrach likes this
- victoriafindslife said: I hve ha that beer. Decent.
- victoriafindslife likes this
- karikeepsrunning likes this
- chrystimoreorless likes this
- libidocide likes this
- shellsbellsontherun likes this
- sayhellotocindy likes this
- gummybearofcandycornia reblogged this from trivialbob
- runningthankful likes this
- dawnversion2point0 likes this
- justbrooksy likes this
- becky-balances likes this
- ekf likes this
- melanietris likes this
- run2bme likes this
- runrunningrunner likes this
- runlong said: We really like that one.
- turtleseyeview likes this
- iron-inside likes this
- keepingupwithmcjones likes this
- runlong likes this
- chrisbiketri likes this
- run-doozer-run likes this
- pharmkitten said: I had this one the other night. It was good. I did not get the chili though. I do have 3 new North Carolina beers. All pretty dark and delicious. I will seriously pack some up and send them to Minnesota if you give me your address.
- justabunchofmemories86 likes this
- mar-kicksass likes this
- trivialbob posted this