Every year a retired neighbor of mine gives me a Whitman’s Sampler box of chocolates. Sometimes I clear snow from his driveway and I’d never would accept money for doing that. However I will accept the chocolates.
For some reason after catching up on my Tumblr dash today I’m craving chocolate. A Whitman’s sure would hit the spot right now. Sadly, my neighbor hasn’t delivered any chocolates yet this year.
Maybe I should go ask him when he’ll have it ready. It’s all part of the Christmas spirit, right?
- runsforbrunch said: sooo…you have PMS? merry Christmas!
- thelifeandtimesofbeingme likes this
- tallmormon likes this
- trimamatri likes this
- mar-kicksass likes this
- snapthistiger likes this
- beachyrunner likes this
- dawnversion2point0 likes this
- desert-child likes this
- sabbyrunsatl likes this
- sayhellotocindy likes this
- shrinkingmomma likes this
- davidsgoals likes this
- deanaisfindinghergroove said: Dang right!
- deanaisfindinghergroove likes this
- runningwithguts likes this
- lifewithkim likes this
- kungfucaveman likes this
- trivialbob posted this