Lay’s doesn’t even label these as “potato chips.” They’re just flavored something.
And that flavor is odd. Rather than chicken or waffles I taste syrup. Well, not pure maple syrup. More like maple flavored waffle topping.
Chicken and waffles? Sure. Chicken & Waffle flavoring? Blech.
- regainingmymoxy said: Are they shaped like waffles?
- regainingmymoxy likes this
- chrystimoreorless likes this
- hopetherunner likes this
- sainttaco likes this
- nowforthefunpart said: Ish.
- nowforthefunpart likes this
- runwithrach likes this
- orange-active-science likes this
- keepingupwithmcjones likes this
- awakemysoul69 likes this
- almondsofjoy said: I’m guessing you will not recommend?
- uhoh-janellio likes this
- yearwon likes this
- aliceinadexterdsworld likes this
- freethoughtblog said: Yeah. The disclaimer ‘flavor’ or ‘flavoring’ always makes me chuckle. Thought I was the only one.
- th3m0th3rrunn3r likes this
- shortmom likes this
- ashamedtosay said: You have a legitimate beef to complain that someone replaced your waffles and chicken with potato chips that had clearly gone bad.
- fromthebackofthepack said: I got those in a marathon swag bag!
- fromthebackofthepack likes this
- auspiciouspatti likes this
- angeldrinkstea likes this
- melanietris said: I saw these in the store yesterday and thought they sounded a little nasty.
- trivialbob posted this